We are a UK Somerset based weapon coating and Gun sales company that deal with local
Gun shops and also direct to the public.
We only use Cerakote as our finish of choice due to its proven track record in the field of weapon coatings. As a registered firearms dealer you can send your firearm direct to us though your local RFD or arrange to drop it off with us. We offer a full coating service for your weapon be it a flat colour or a camo type pattern please call us with your request.
Trade enquiries welcome.
New Cerakote Elite:
Cerakote Elite Series is available in six modern, earth-tone colors that can be mixed or patterned to create custom, yet high-performance finishes. Recommended applications include, but are not limited to: Firearms, knives, tools, eyewear, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial valves, sporting and athletic equipment, robotics, audio equipment, fresh and salt water applications and any other application requiring a tough, thin and durable finish.
* Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630
* Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
* Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
* Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
* 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
* Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
* Extremely high chemical resistance